Friday, September 17, 2010

Dinosaur dreams

I dreamt of dinosaurs the other night.

I woke up just before the T-rex devoured my left arm. I was scared like s__t. But I dozed off back to Jurassic Park, this time with all my limbs intact, having escaped miraculously from the T-rex.

The dream went on, with pteradactyls swooping above, as Aires, Heaven and I tried to stay alive, searching for a mysterious hide-out where we would be safe from giant reptiles.

We managed to reach the secret haven with other survivors. And then, it was time to really wake up.

Dream Moods Dictionary says that dinosaurs symbolize either an outdated attitude or old issues that keep coming back to haunt me, or the fear of being useless and no longer needed.

Old attitudes. Old issues. Uselessness. I can set all these aside. Because in my dream, I survived. I reached the secret haven.

It's just comforting to know that I would overcome whatever debacle this dinosaur is. Raargghhhh!!!

No comments: