Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Won't give up on us

It was unanimous.

When Aires and I were planning to do a slideshow in honor of our dear Skye Czarina, we chose Jason Mraz' song, "Won't Give Up".

"I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
Still looking up, still looking up."

Many of our friends and loved-ones say they are touched and inspired by Skye and by how our family coped with Skye's condition. It gives us immense satisfaction that we are able to reach out to others. If after reading about Skye, you look at your child with much profound love then Skye has truly served her purpose in life.

Aires and I had so many talks about what God has planned for us when He gave Skye to us. We knew there were many lessons to learn. I guess just like in Jason Mraz' song: "We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in."

Aires and I had to learn what we've got, what we're not and who we are.

No comments: