Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dearest Skye


Dearest Skye,

I love you. I miss you. I know that you were given to us for a reason. I am not sure though if I have already fully uncovered what this reason is.

I never will forget you. How you kept me awake until the wee hours? I’m sorry if there were times that I nearly lost my composure. I was just too tired and frustrated. Please forgive me.

I tell myself every day that I am ready to face any challenge that comes my way. You have made me stronger because you made me see and accept my frailties as a person, a father and a husband.

I see and feel your little hands as I wake up each day. How you help me make decisions. How you help me go to the right direction.

Please continue helping me become a better person. But more importantly, help Nanay and me mold your Kuya Heaven into a kind, responsible and caring big brother -- the kind whom you deserve to have.

Love,


Tatay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You and Aires have been molding Heaven really well. Skye must be smiling at you right now.